Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Punk at the Strand II 3/4

Here's my final batch of Four Hour Fogger pictures, the band from which Mastodon drew Brent and Troy. Previous photos are here and here

Four Hour Fogger, forerunner of Mastodon
The audience isn't as big as it looks. Most of these people are members of the other bands on bill.



I snapped this one a half-second too late. I was going to get him in mid-scream, but here he's closing his mouth and so looks like this, instead.

Hope you've enjoyed these. I didn't intend to post so much punk stuff, but hey! These aren't entertaining anyone by being packed away in a shoebox in the closet.


Mastodon official website.
Mastodon fan site in Australia

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TheNIGHTCRAWLER was here.

One picture is worth many stories. And it only takes one story. You're not supposed to find this... It's why I put it here. Should some auto daemon inform you...

Know then that I've looked and found decent folk in you.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER
(Tell me a story :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home