Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Punk at the Strand II 1/2

Four Hour Fogger, precursor of Mastodon



Well! This Mastodon group is a bigger deal than I originally suspected, so it looks like these 4HF pictures are of some archival interest. I posted the earlier pics on Mastodon's fan forum, and got some nice appreciative comments in return. So now I'm a rock historian, how about that!

Feel free to make off with these however you wish--though it'd be nice if you throw a little traffic my way.

I'll load up the rest of them in the next batch. I promise that there's one of the guitarist without a mike blocking his face!

The other two batches of Four Hour Fogger photos are here and here.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing all these pics, cool to see the guys from their earlier days, can't wait to see the rest! --m477 from mastodoboard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home